Alright folks – this week was nuts. The days and weeks are starting to blur together…and it’s already almost April? WTF mate? So – I apologize but being out of town this week threw me off and greatly limited the amount of time I had to put together my beloved Friday tradition here. Fear not though, I’ve assembled a few of the best from around the web this week – can’t miss posts that you’d be doing yourself a disservice by NOT checking out.
I mentioned being out of town – I had the honor and privilege of speaking at the IRI CPG Summit in San Antonio with 3 other amazing Gen-Yers as we chatted about “Marketing to Millennials“ in front of 1,000+ retail exec’s. It was a great time, AWESOME conversation that will inspire many future posts here and possibly a few new projects. For a recap, head over to the CPG Summit site and check out the video from Day 2 – or stop by Brandweek for their feature on our Panel.
- 9 Social Media Topics that Need to Die | Altitude Branding
- Moving Traditional Word of Mouth Online | Blake Sunshine
- Why I’m Applying for a Real Job | Drops of Change
- Make the Airport Work for You | Emily Jasper
- 3 Job Search Mistakes Most People are Making | Ms. Career Girl
- Dream Zappers Part II: Why They Zap, Squash, and Belittle Your Expectations | The Middle Finger Project
What were some of your blog highlights from this week? Better yet, what NEW blog discoveries did you make?