If you know me by now – you know that “projects” are my middle name – whether I’m compiling an ebook, recording a podcast, your reviewing blogs – I’m always up to something new, and usually these ideas come on a whim – they might start with a question or small idea, and then snowball into something much, much bigger.
Oops, I did it again.
Following in the illustrious footsteps of the strongest librarian I know, and new-found amigo, I’ve decided to take Life Without Pants on the road. Over the next two months, I’ll be embarking on a Guest Blog Grand Tour – and I want YOU to be a part of it.
What it is:
The “tour” will consist of…well…however many guest posts I can get myself signed up for. As of now, the tour has over 30 stops. Blogs from all over the spectrum, big and small, will be getting a dose of yours truly. You get a slice of brilliance, I get a two line bio, a link back to my blog, and some new friends.
Why I’m doing it:
The challenge. Honestly. I’ve established a niche here at Life Without Pants – and I love it. LOVE IT. The community I’ve invested so much time has grown exponentially in only 9 months, and will continue to grow by leaps and bounds. But while nurturing your own community is critical, expanding out and meeting new people may just be the most important thing of all.
This also give me the opportunity to write about things I normally wouldn’t. Religion, relationships, cooking, reality TV, business ethics, personal finance – you name it. Topics I may have yet to tackle here, but still have plenty to talk about.
What can I say? I’m a sucker for a good challenge.
Where you come in:
I’ve already organized 30 stops on the tour – but it doesn’t have to stop there! If you’re reading this, and you don’t see your blog on the list below, let’s do something about it. Leave a comment below or send me an email and let’s talk about what I can bring to your neighborhood.
It’s highly unlikely I’ll say no unless I literally know NOTHING about the topic – to all you underwater basket weavers out there – you’re out. Everything else is fair game.
It’s going to be a hell of a marathon – I’m excited about the opportunity to connect with so many new people – but only slightly terrified of the burnout that will undoubtedly ensue. Eye of the tiger. Eye of the tiger…
The Life Without Pants Guest Blog Grand Tour!
- Scribina | http://scribnia.com/blog/
- World’s Strongest Librarian | http://worldsstrongestlibrarian.com/
- Ashworth Creative | http://www.ashworthcreative.com/blog/
- The Ocean Agency | http://www.theoceanagency.com/blog/
- The Spinks Blog | http://davidspinks.com/
- Lauren Fernandez | http://www.laurenafernandez.com/blog/
- Life After College | http://www.lifeaftercollege.org/
- The Sun Rises Today | http://www.timjahn.com/blog
- Restless Like Me | http://restlesslikeme.com/
- Reach Our Dreams | http://reachourdreams.com/
- Engine Communications | http://enginecommunications.com/blog/
- HiLife2B | http://hilife2b.com/blog/
- The PRepguide | http://theprepguide.wordpress.com/
- Lost In Cheeseland | http://www.lostincheeseland.com/
- Doniree | http://doniree.com/
- Sonny Gill | http://www.sonnygill.com/
- The Centsible Life | http://www.thecentsiblelife.com/
- Ryan J. Knapp | http://www.ryanjknapp.com/blog/
- The Curbside Marketer | http://www.jackieadkins.com/
- Sarah Merion | http://sarahmerion.com/
- PRNicoleV | http://www.nicolevanscoten.com/
- Benjamin Wilcox | http://www.benjamintwilcox.com/
- Small Hands, Big Ideas | http://smallhandsbigideas.com/
- Red Letter Haze | http://redletterhaze.com
- Kevin Asuncion | http://kevinasuncion.com/
- Brand Yourself | http://blog.brand-yourself.com/
- Awkward Ingredients | www.awkwardingredients.wordpress.com
- Public Relations Blogger | http://publicrelationsblogger.com
- Marketing Shindig | http://marketingshindig.com/
- College Caffeinated | http://colbywg.com/
- The Pasta Contessa | http://www.pastacontessa.blogspot.com/
- Working with Others | http://workingwithothers.com/
For a recap, additional “tour dates”, and links to the posts I write – head over to the “Grand Tour” page.