There are less than 24 hours left in 2012. What a year it has been. There’s much I could say – but today I simply want to share a couple things with you:
1) I want to say thank you to all of you who continue to support, encourage, and inspire me to continue doing what I do. Without you, I wouldn’t be where I am.
2) I’m excited about a lot of new things happening here on Life Without Pants. If you can believe it, February marks the four-year anniversary of this fine community. 2013 will bring some big (much-needed) improvements. Stay tuned.
3) In 2013 I’m going to be MUCH more focused on email. I’ll be sending out a daily email (Monday-Friday and weekends if I’m feeling frisky). If you’re not signed up, go ahead and do that now. You’ll be glad you did.
4) Below are 10 of my personal favorite articles from 2012 with a key takeaway from each as we walk into 2013. Enjoy!
- Chasing Butterflies | The takeaway: The butterflies, that inexplicable, undeniable feeling? That gut check? It’s there to remind you that you’re doing something right.
- No Better Time Than Now | The takeaway: The mark of someone who lives entrepreneurially? The ability to see opportunity, when others see challenge, obstacle, and impossibility. Today is the new tomorrow.
- Resolve to be Scared | The takeaway: When you scare yourself a little, you’ll surprise yourself a lot.
- How I Left Church and Found Faith | The takeaway: My personal story and take on religion and faith – and why I believe that faith, at it’s core, must be a deeply personal journey.
- Work Better. Not Harder. | The takeaway: It’s not about working more – it’s about working more effectively and efficiently.
- There’s Always Someone Better Than You | The takeaway: The thing about success? You’ll find the greatest success when you look in – not out. When you remind yourself where you’ve been – where you are – and where you’re headed. Relativity keeps you humble and hungry.
2012, you’ve been great. Here’s to an even better 2013!