Happy Friday folks! This week: Great reading material, some exciting announcements and giveaways, and one of the coolest crowd-sourced projects I’ve ever seen on the web. Enjoy, and feel free to share some great stuff you ran into this week in the comments below!
Must-Read Blog Posts.
- The Pomodoro Technique: A Tomato that’ll Rock your World! | Escaping the Nine to Five
- 26 Essential Ways to Achieve Minimalist Freedom | Far Beyond the Stars
- Leaping, Diving & Plunging Head First Into Humanity | The Middle Finger Project
- How to Find Happiness Without Shopping For It | Rowdy Kittens
- The Matrix Explains Lifestyle Design | The Life Design Project
- Blur | Chris Brogan
Other Exciting Stuff from Around the Web
- Jenny Blake is giving away a copy ‘The Book of Awesome’. I’m a huge fan of the blog and I have no doubt the book is great. Stop by Jenny’s blog and leave a comment for your chance to win!
- My good friend Emily Jasper will be attending Virginia Tech to earn her Masters Degree – stop by and wish her luck as she takes this next big step in her life.
- Mikinzie Stuart launched her personal ‘portfolio’ website this week – for all soon-to-be graduating seniors, this is an OUTSTANDING example of what you should be doing to establish your ‘professional self’ on the web.