Hello from my second-home of Chicago! I’m spending a couple weeks here visiting friends and family, eating entirely way too much food, and trying, as hard as I can, to legitimately unplug and relax. Here’s to hoping the next week leading up to Christmas is as relaxing and stress free as possible for you!
Each week I recap some of the best things I’ve read/seen/heard from around the web. I also get you up to date on what you may have missed here on the blog. It’s perfect “right-before-the-weekend-already-checked-out-at-work-on-a-Friday-afternoon” reading. Without further ado, here goes nothing.
Best From Around the Web
- How to Explain Gay Rights To An Idiot – Read it and share it with anyone and everyone who still doesn’t “get it”.
- in honour of the fact that life is short: ecstatic sex, quitting, and wearing your best – It’s been spreading like wildfire around the web. My favorite point? Live every day as if it were a special occasion.
- Probably the coolest holiday ale packaging design ever.
- The Comic Sans Project - If Comic Sans ruled the world, it would look a lot like this.
- Reverb 11 Prompt 13: Achieve – This is an excellent reminder from Sarah that we need to be celebrating our accomplishments and achievements. Because if you don’t, who will?
Life Without Pants Week in Review
- Keep Going (The Psyche of a 13-Mile Run) – Whether you’re running 13 miles, running a marathon, or running a business, you have to keep going.
- Only Stupid People Never Change Their Minds - The title says it all. In what is the first and possibly the last time I quote Donald Trump, I share some thoughts on the value of changing your mind, and why flip-flopping may not necessarily be a bad thing.
I’ll be sending out a new holiday-themed installment of Pantsless Wisdom next week. If you’re not already subscribed, go ahead and sign up here. You’re going to love it. And if you don’t, it’s ridiculously easy to unsubscribe.