Today’s #reverb10 asks us to think about the moments we most want to remember about 2010. Where do I begin?
- The first time I saw my wife in her wedding dress.
- The moment I said “I do” and made the first “forever” decision in my entire life.
- Winning the NBA Jam tournament amongst my Groomsmen before putting on my tux on my wedding day.
- Eating Gyros at 3am in Chicago during my bachelor party – aka – the worst decision of my life.
- The drive home after I lost my job and the almost instant feeling of empowerment and freedom.
- The day I launched my first business.
- Sipping sangria and eating our third ice cream Sundae at Ghirardelli Square in San Francisco on my honeymoon.
- Walking down the strip in the 100 degree Las Vegas heat with my wife sipping our 60 ounce novelty margaritas – aka – the second worst decision of my life.
- My Tuesday’s in downtown Chicago – meeting amazing people and being inspired by them.
- The moment I walked on stage and spoke at my first conference.
- Launching Proof Branding.
- Living my dream.
I met with my accountant yesterday and I apologized to her, telling her I wasn’t as prepared as I should be to report everything that I’ve made this year. I told her, “2010 has been a whirlwind, it’s happened so fast and I’ve done everything I can to keep up”.
But there’s no need to apologize for this year. 2010 has been a year of personal and professional growth beyond my wildest dreams. It’s been the best year of my life – one filled with defining moments, important decisions, and moments I’ll never forget.
What has 2010 meant to you? What are your most memorable moments?
Check out the full rundown of my #reverb10 posts here