Today’s #reverb10 asks us to think about the moments we most want to remember about 2010. Where do I begin?
- The first time I saw my wife in her wedding dress.
- The moment I said “I do” and made the first “forever” decision in my entire life.
- Winning the NBA Jam tournament amongst my Groomsmen before putting on my tux on my wedding day.
- Eating Gyros at 3am in Chicago during my bachelor party – aka – the worst decision of my life.
- The drive home after I lost my job and the almost instant feeling of empowerment and freedom.
- The day I launched my first business.
- Sipping sangria and eating our third ice cream Sundae at Ghirardelli Square in San Francisco on my honeymoon.
- Walking down the strip in the 100 degree Las Vegas heat with my wife sipping our 60 ounce novelty margaritas – aka – the second worst decision of my life.
- My Tuesday’s in downtown Chicago – meeting amazing people and being inspired by them.
- The moment I walked on stage and spoke at my first conference.
- Launching Proof Branding.
- Living my dream.
I met with my accountant yesterday and I apologized to her, telling her I wasn’t as prepared as I should be to report everything that I’ve made this year. I told her, “2010 has been a whirlwind, it’s happened so fast and I’ve done everything I can to keep up”.
But there’s no need to apologize for this year. 2010 has been a year of personal and professional growth beyond my wildest dreams. It’s been the best year of my life – one filled with defining moments, important decisions, and moments I’ll never forget.
What has 2010 meant to you? What are your most memorable moments?